Again small rooms. Another Berlin carpenter – a friend has with … … – #Berliner #ein #Freund #hat #small
"Your children are not your children. They are the sons and daughters of life longing for themselves. They come through you but not from you. You can give them your love but not your thoughts. For they have their own thoughts." - Khalil Gibran
This amazing message from Khalil applies to your special child - with their own skills, likes, dislikes and unique personality. The same goes for decorating their rooms - you can lovingly support them but they will have their own thoughts on how their rooms should look and feel.
How best to find the right balance when it comes to decorating your kids & # 39; room without burning a big hole in your purse? Canvas prints with multiple sizes and finishes provide a very good alternative. Here are our 10 best ideas to get you started:
- Photos on Canvas : There is no better way than using some of the handpicked personal photos of your children to give the room a personal feel and let it express their personality
- Collage of birthday pictures : Kids love to see how they have grown year after year and there is nothing better than doing a collage of birthday party photos on canvas to show the case the same
- Children and pets on canvas: For many families and children, pets are an integral part of life. Kids love animals and cheap cloth print options ensure these memories are an important place in the kids & # 39; room
- Children & # 39; Art on canvas: From the first incoherent set of lines that serve as an outlet for their expression of the great portrait, our children never cease to surprise us with their creativity. Show the young artists and their masterpieces on canvas!
- Special occasion: The Fancy Dress, the awards, the community service, etc. - all provide these treasured memories that can go on Canvas prints. Ever tried to dress up your babies like Ann Geddes - these memories can be translated on precious canvas!
- Nature and children: Jump in the muddy pool, roll on the grass, pick flowers and leaves etc. - there are several ways that the kids connect to nature and give us some of the best opportunities to put them on canvas
- Space and night sky: Star gazing, solar system, sun, moon, planets etc. - all form part of the children & # 39; nocturnal visual images and imagination - bring the solar system into the room by printing HD images on Canvas
- Superheroes and elves on canvas: Children love superheroes (especially boys) and fairies / princesses (especially girls) and there is nothing more impressive than your child in superhero / elf costume OR with a superhero / elf framed on a high canvas
- Sports Games: Play, sports and games are an integral part of the kids & # 39; life and provides plenty of opportunities to spend the magical moments on canvas.
- Celebrity Photos: Remember the time Footy sportster let your child take a selfie or the time your child got up and close with his favorite singer - it's evergreen memories to put on Canvas
Go ahead and decorate your kids & # 39; rooms this Christmas and New Year with cheap and beautiful canvas prints and let this be your memorable gift to them!